- Saturday and Sunday, March 9th and 10th, 2013 – 9:00 am to 4pm
- Tucson Festival of books – U of A mall – Flandrau Science Center
- 100,000 people over 2 day
- Multiple short presentations, discovery table
- The Fin Foundation will be at the Flandrau Science Center for this year’s Festival of Books! We will be doing several short presentations throughout the day and will have our discovery table set up for people to explore! We are also looking forward to having the chance to listen to Ted Danson as he speaks at 11:30 in the South Ball room on Saturday! Ted Danson wrote a great ocean environmental book called OCEANA and we hope to ask a few questions while he is in town!
Tucson Festival of Books – Presentations and discovery table
March 10th, 2013